Field Day Potluck
- CPR / First Aid Class February 29, 2020 at 8:00 am – 4:30 pm 100 N 5th StnMurray, KY, United States
- Weekly 2 Meter Net March 2, 2020 at 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm 146.940 MHz Our weekly 2 meter net is held on Monday nights at 9:00 pm central time. Our repeater uses a negative repeater offset and a PL Tone of 91.5. All licensed amateurs are invited and encouraged to participate.
- Monthly Club Meeting March 3, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Industry & Technology Building - Room 237 Our monthly club meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month beginning at 7:00 pm central time. We meet in room 237 of the Collins Center for Industry & Technology on the campus of Murray State University. For more information visit our website at www.k4msu.com.
- The Latest Episode of ARRL Audio News is Now Available
- International Space Station Resupply Mission to Carry New ARISS Ham Radio Gear
- UK Telecoms Regulator Ends Policy of Granting Two-Letter Call Sign Suffixes
- The K7RA Solar Update
- ARRL Seeks a New Chief Executive Officer
- Interruption to Internet Access at ARRL Headquarters Scheduled for March 4
- Coronavirus Fears Postpone Another DXpedition
- Partially Submerged NEMO-1 WSPR Buoy Retrieved by Fishing Boat
- FCC Turns Down Amateur Licensee’s Appeal
- AMSAT Cites Need for Adequate Spectrum in Opposing Deletion of 3.4 GHz Band